rain or shine, greenhouse plastic coverings should be designed to let in optimal light while stabilizing temperature.
What should you expect from your cover? Many things. Among them: strength, flexibility, clarity, longevity, and reliability. All can be achieved in one simple yet perfect design.
HIGHEST QUALITY MEETS THE HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS
The cover is truly the life of the greenhouse. Even with the most robust frame to set the pace, inferior quality cover can render a sturdy skeleton a toppling mess when subject to rain, wind, and elements that it’s not prepared for.
Take the time, money, and forethought to invest in only the best cover, and you’ll have a covered structure that delivers growing conditions that are above and beyond, season after season.
Our plastics tout extra strength while still feeling thin to the touch, and are easily applicable. Durable material and flexibility creates state-of-the-art coverings over the strongest frames of equivalent quality, creating a setup that can’t be beat: by heat, elements, or accidental punctures.
- MATERIAL – Covers are made using a blend of the best polyethylene virgin resins.
- LAYERING – Two sheet layers of polyethylene fuse together over a third sheet layer of hot polyethylene sandwiched between them – three layers of plastic in all.
- GRID-PATTERN – A gridwork pattern inlay of polyesther string fuses to the hot sheet between greenhouse plastic sheets.
- TEAR-RESISTANCE – Prevention of punctures and rips is assured by the covering’s triple strength, reinforced by string gridwork of polyesther.
- FLEXIBILITY – Despite its strength, the covering is highly moldable to any frame – no matter size, shape, or material.
For an alternative to traditional greenhouse cover, explore our Solexx panels for strong but adaptable covering.
In the world of greenhouse plastic, we’ve got you covered.